How to Become a Member
Funding organizations are expected to uphold and promote transparent reporting and best practices for rigorous experimental design by:
- Disseminating best practices for study design recommendations to the scientific community.
- Requiring/incentivizing funded investigators to upload published and unpublished preclinical studies into AlzPED
- Requiring that funded investigators adhere to best practices for transparent reporting and study design by incorporating the elements of rigorous study design as review criteria for grant applications and as terms and conditions of funding.
- Emphasizing the use of best practices and study design guidelines in training programs for students and post-docs
- Contact Us to become a member!